• Browse Spots
  • Review a Spot
  • Add a Spot
The Basics
Venue Categories
Some text
  • Activity Stream

Dependent visas? - Answers for Hanoi, Northern Vietnam and Vietnam

no photo available
Dependent visas?
pygmalion posted August 22nd, 2017 at 3:24 pm to Visas.
Viewed 4881 times. Answered 3 times.

Hi all,

I'll be moving to Vietnam next year to work. I'll be working for a local organisation who will organise my work visa.

I would like my partner to join me, but we're unmarried, and we're both from the EU (France and the UK)

Are there dependent partner/spouse visas?

Many thanks!

Answers (jump to newest answer)

no photo available
September 1st, 2017 at 1:53 pm

There is a spousal visa (TT), which I'm currently under. I'm not allowed to make money, but volunteering is okay. I've heard they're pretty strict about the legally married status vs domestic partnership.

no photo available
September 19th, 2017 at 8:03 am

As you say you work for a company in Vietnam, we can make a work visa or a work permit card for you. But your wife does not have a marriage certificate, but you can not make a visa with you.
However, I can help you make your own visa for your wife
Please text me if you need to
thank you

clock iconThen Some Time Passed...
December 22nd, 2017 at 1:46 am

Hi - nguyen thao hien
Kindly PM me your mobile or E mail to discuss further. thanks

Please Sign In,  or Sign Up to post an answer.