Hanoi , Long Bien
ILA is one of the leading ESL providers in Vietnam and, to support our continued growth, development and to ensure we deliver the very best learning experiences to our students. We are currently in the process of opening a brand new centre in Aeon Mall, Long Bien and we are seeking teachers to come and join the team at this new facility.
For those new to Vietnam, and Hanoi in particular, this offers an amazing opportunity to join our team of professional educators. Hanoi is the capital city and tradition runs through daily life here. It is a bright, vibrant and exciting old world city that is energizing and rewarding to live and work in. Aeon Mall is one of the biggest malls in Hanoi, with a range of Western shops, food courts and a cinema complex all on-site.
At ILA, we pride ourselves on recruiting only the most enthusiastic and committed teachers to our ranks. You will need to be motivated, professional and show an interest in professional development and growth. Our experienced Academic Management team is on hand to provide support and guidance from the moment you join the company.
80% of our students are Young Yearners from ages 3-17 years old. All teachers are required to teach all levels. If you are new to teaching Young Learners, then don't worry. At ILA we run a Young Learners training course for ALL new teachers. This paid week long course will provide you the skills you need to teach our students 'The ILA Way'.
You must have the following:
- A university degree - this must be a bachelor’s degree (minimum 3 year course) or higher
- To be a native English speaker or demonstrate native level mastery of English.
- A Qualification in English Language Teaching (CELTA, Trinity TESOL or equivalent):
The certification must be from a course that:
- is a minimum of a 120 hours (with at least 40 hours completed in class)
- has an observed teaching component of over 4 hours with real students
- has course tutor feedback
- is from a recognised provider that is externally assessed by an accredited organisation
- A clean criminal background check
- Competitive base rate starting from 430,000 VND/hour gross
- 78 teaching hours/month
- Visa and Work Permit provided by ILA for (Full-Time), (Part-Time will be arranged by ILA)
- Completion bonus equivalent to 39 hours (1/2 month) pay at your current pay rate for Full-Time and Part-Time
- 12 Million VND paid Teacher Induction Training (on successful completion)
- 10 nights accommodation for overseas hires
- Medical insurance (FT only); Will arrange for PT
- On-going professional development, training and support.
ILA Community Network
ILA is immensely proud of our Community Network outreach programme. The ILACN gives teacher the opportunity to give back to the community at large in Vietnam. This may involve teaching underprivileged students in remote locations, helping with charitable works etc. Currently the ILACN is engaged in a programme to build a new school in a remote area on the Mekong Delta.
If you are interested in taking the next step in your ESL career with one of the leading lights in the industry in Hanoi and Vietnam, please send your CV, cover letter, document scans (degree, ESL certificate, police check, passport page) to
To apply for this amazing opportunity, please email your CV, Cover Letter, Passport, Degree and TEFL certificate to email@example.com or apply on our website at https://ila.edu.vn/